AL HAJERY PHARMACY, is a pharmacy which was founded in 1946. Subsequently, MNH has escalated and has not glanced back. MNH launched the first retail pharmacy in Kuwait and continues to manage twenty-one pharmacies throughout the nation. Their rapid expansion can be attributed to the support and affection of both the local populace and the extensive multi-ethnic audience. They have expanded while maintaining our organization’s essential values, ethics, and culture. MNH was established in 1946 as “The Kuwaiti Drug Store” by Mohamed Naser Al-Hajery and his cousin Ibrahim Yacoub Al-Hajery. The initial retailer in Kuwait to introduce the critical medication “Penicillin” to the Kuwaiti market was The Kuwaiti Drug Store.
|Baghdad Street Al Hilal International Clinic Building, Salmiya, Kuwait